What to bring:
- A light snack.
- Your insurance card/cards and your ID.
- All of your home medications in a bag including supplements and over the counter medications.
- Your discharge instructions from the hospital.
- A family member and/or friend to visit you during some of your treatment if you would like (they will need to wait in the lobby at times, so they may want to bring a book or activity).
- A book or other quiet activity (satellite TV or Radio with ear phones are also available for each patient).